COOKING TEAM RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Cook Off limited to 20 Teams consisting of 1 Chef & 2 Sous-Chefs.
2. Utensils, napkins, plates/bowls, and a 6' table will be provided.
3. Chef teams may enter venue up to 2 hours prior to event.
4. Each Team will have adequate food for 250 - 3 oz. servings
5. Food can be served from a chafing dish.
6. Each Team is to prepare their dish from scratch, NO EARLIER than 36 hours prior to event. Food cannot be cooked inside the venue. Bring your serving utensils.
7. Each team should be ready to serve food by 4 pm.
8. Nothing may be taped or tacked to the walls.
9. No tents or decoration that could harm the floor will be allowed.
10. Awards: Celebrity Chef Award for Best Food; Best Team Theme Award voted by popular vote; Presidents Recognition Award
11. Ballots shall be tallied at 5:30 pm and winners announced before 7pm.
12. Each team must clean up their space and leave no debris on premise.
13. Each team must receive permission from venue to cook outside.
AT DOOR: 35
KIDS( AGE 6-12): $10
AGES 5 & UNDER:free
VIP BEER TASTING WITH TICKET: $75