Save Small Business Fund Application is Now Live
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation has launched the Save Small Business Fund, a grant-making initiative offering short-term relief for small employers. Apply Now "Small businesses are the foundation of our communities and our economy. Employing nearly half the American workforce, companies like yours keep our neighborhoods running and make them feel like home...
Funded by corporate and philanthropic partners, the Save Small Business Fund is a collective effort to provide $5,000 grants to as many small employers as we can. We hope these supplemental funds will help you get through the next days and weeks."
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
DOES YOUR BUSINESS QUALIFY? TO BE ELIGIBLE YOU MUST..
- Employ between 3 and 20 people
- Be located in an economically vulnerable community
- Have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- The application is short. It will take about 10 minutes to complete
- All you will need is your business' W-9 form
- Grants will be awarded on a weekly basis, but you only need to apply one time to be eligible for funding
CLICK HERE to check your eligibility, view frequently asked questions, and submit your application.