Senior Officers of the Board
Vice President, Mike LeCorgne
M3P Homes, LLC
Board of Directors
|Steve Albert||Albert Construction Co.|
|John Arms||Park Management Services|
|Nick Castjohn||Renovate, Inc.|
|Ric Darling||Darling & Laws Construction, Inc.|
|Phil Hoffman||Hoffman Custom Built Homes, LLC|
|Peter Lanaux||Lanaux Construction|
|Bruce Layburn||JBL Properties|
|Harold LeBlanc||Crescent City Remodeling, LLC|
|Brian Mills||Ronald L Mills, Inc.|
|Scott Morse||Morse Homes, Inc|
|Randy Noel||Reve, Inc.|
|Rolf Parelius||Viking Construction Services, Inc.|
|Zach Tyson||Tyson Construction of LA, LLC|
|Kirk Williamson||Mr. Green Jeans Insulation|
|Steve Wobbema||Quality Home Repair of LA, LLC|
|Wes Wyman||W. L. Wyman Construction Co., Inc.|
Kevin Katner, Vice Chair
Katfish Home Improvements, LLC
Advanced Building Practices Council
Associates Council Leadership:
David Gaspard, Floorco, Inc.
Professional Women in Building Council
Kimberly Rooney, Vice Chair
Sales & Marketing Council
The Home Builders Association of Greater New Orleans is a professional organization representing the residential housing industry, serving our members and the community since 1941. Our membership is composed of approximately 1,100 dues paying home builders, developers, remodelers and associated businesses. The HBA proudly serving the parishes of Orleans, Jefferson, St. Bernard, Plaquemines, St. John the Baptist, St. Charles and St. James.
Our Vision for Greater New Orleans:
- Being the voice of the residential housing industry
- Enhancing the climate and protecting the business interests of the membership
- Promoting quality, affordable housing
- Educating members and the public as to industry business and association goals
- Promoting ethical and professional standards for the industry
- Being a responsible citizen through active community involvement
Code of Ethics
Members of the Home Builders Association of Greater New Orleans believe and affirm that:
- Home ownership can and should be within the reach of every American family. American homes should be built under the free American enterprise system.
- American homes should be well-designed, well-constructed and well-located in attractive communities, with educational, recreational, religious and shopping facilities accessible to all.
To achieve these goals, Members of the Home Builders Association of Greater New Orleans pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customers, our community and our country.
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
- As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing, to the end that every home purchaser may get the greatest value possible for, every dollar.
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American Way of Life. We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and national associations and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the Home Builders Association of Greater New Orleans.